Homescape Now builds and maintains bubblers, fountains, streams, ponds, and custom water features in the San Francisco Bay Area. We offer a free consultation and can customize any water-feature to suit your dreams and your budget.
Our water feature services include:
- Water feature design
- Water features maintenance
- Water feature repair
- Leak detection and repair
- Bubbling rocks, fountains, urns and streams
- Pondless waterfalls
- Rainwater storage systems
- Winter prep and shutdown
- Repair or replace an existing pond
Considering a water feature?
If you are looking to add a water feature or fountain to your home, there are several components of a successful installation. Style and function are very important but do not forget about maintenance. Self-contained fountains require fairly low maintenance whereas ponds and pools tend to require more upkeep.
At Homescape Now, we design custom fountains that add an artistic element to your landscape or serve as a focal point in a garden, patio design, or swimming pool area. Our creative landscape team will build a stylistic, artistic water feature that emphasizes the soothing sounds of flowing water. We can transform your backyard into an outdoor retreat with our gorgeous fountains.
Types of fountains we design and install
- Stand-alone fountains – beneficial as they can be placed wherever you like, be it on your deck, patio or outdoor kitchen area
- Bubbling urns – a great choice for aesthetics and low maintenance
- Pool fountains – Our landscape designers can add fountains or laminar jets to your custom pool design, creating a visually pleasing element to your swimming pool area
- Wall fountains – A great choice for adding water to your landscape design, especially in an urban setting with limited space
Water Features and Ponds
The sound of running water is calming to any landscape. Adding a water feature to your property will create a sense of nature and serenity. At Homescape Now, we offer a variety of unique water features that can be displayed as subtle works of art or stunning focal features.
We reduce maintenance costs by installing filter units that will keep your feature running smoothly and avoid the use of harsh chemicals. Your water feature can be built to include an automated pond fill to prevent the feature from running out of water. From the ground up, we use highly durable self-containers or rubber lining to prevent leaks in the system and ensure long-term functionality. The pumps we install are durable and provide a range of power in water flow from a trickle to a gushing waterfall.
To start realizing your water feature vision, use our convenient online request form to have our water feature specialist visit, look over your property and provide a fair, reasonable, and competitive estimate for all of your ideas.